Quick Cook Fritatta
TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
9-inch Baking Pan
Large Mixing Bowl
YIELD: 6-8 Servings
1 Cup Cooked Veggies and Roasted Potatoes (Here we used leftover roasted zucchini, roasted potatoes and a sliced grape tomatoes)
1 tsp Olive Oil (for greasing the pan)
- Pre-heat oven to 375-425F.
- Grease a 9 inch baking pan.
- Beat 8 whole eggs in a medium bowl.
- Mix in the chopped veggies.
- Pour into the greased pan and bake until firm in the center.
- Cool, cut and store slices for a satisfying morning meal on the go all week long!