Miso Basil Pesto
TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
YIELD: 15 Sample Servings
2 cups packed, coarsely chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 ½ cloves Garlic, chopped
2 tbsp Miso Paste
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash the basil, remove the stems and pat the leaves dry with paper towels.
- Chop the leaves coarsely and measure, packing them firmly down into the measuring cup.
- Place the basil, olive oil, and garlic in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add miso paste and process until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Tip: Great with roasted sweet potatoes!