Frieda’s Super Fresh Coleslaw
Measuring Cups and Spoons
Yield: 8 Servings
- SALAD INGREDIENTS
½ head green cabbage, diced (this yields about 4 cups)
½ hot house cucumber, diced with skin on
4 Easter Egg Radishes, (or red radishes), diced
1 cup Jicama, peeled and diced
1 cup celery, diced
½ cup green onions, finely sliced (only the green part)
½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- LIME-VINAIGRETTE DRESSING INGREDIENTS
Juice of 2 limes (¼ cup of prepared lime juice)
¼ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon Fleur de Sel with dried herbs (or mix 1 scant tablespoon Sea Salt or Fleur de Sel with 1/2 tablespoon of Herbes de Provence in a small bowl, then use 1 tablespoon of that mixture.)
1 teaspoon sugar
- The key to this recipe is having every ingredient chopped into the same ½ inch sized pieces—making it a chopped salad!
- Mix all chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
- For salad dressing, mix all ingredients together in a shaker jar or whisk well in a bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over the chopped vegetables and toss well.
- For more recipes from Frieda’s Produce, go to www.friedas.com!