Cauliflower Fried RiceCourse: LunchCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
What this recipe lacks in rice, it makes up for in flavor!
Packed with folate, cauliflower is an awesome brain food!
1 head of Cauliflower, grated with a box grater or a food processor using the shredding blade
3 Carrots, peeled and diced small
3 stalks of Celery, diced small
1 half cup of Frozen Peas
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Tamari Sauce
2 cloves of Garlic, minced
1 tsp Ginger Root, minced
1 tsp Sesame Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, heat 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil for 1 minute over a medium flame.
- Add garlic and ginger. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery and peas. Sauté for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Gently mix in cauliflower.
- Stir in the rest of the coconut oil, tamari sauce and sesame oil.
- Sauté for 4 – 5, gently stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!