Spicy Krispy Kale Chips
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT:
Measuring Cups and Spoons
YIELD: 4 – 6 servings
6 – 8 large Kale Leaves, stems removed
1 tbsp Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 300F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Olive Oil or Coconut Oil, Garlic Powder, and Chili Powder. Mix together.
- Place Kale leaves on the baking sheet.
- Rub/massage the oil mixture gently over the leaves.
- Bake for 20 mins. Remove from oven when brown and crispy.