Cold Peanut Noodles
TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
Measuring Spoons and Cups
Cheese Grater (for Garlic)
Vegetable Spiralizer or Julienne Peeler
Small Mixing Bowl
Medium Mixing Bowl
YIELD: 4 servings
2 Zucchini, spiralized or cut with julienne peeler
1/4 cup Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (or sunflower or soy butter)
2 tbsp Liquid Amino Acids, Tamari or Soy Sauce
1 lime, Zested & juiced
1 Garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp fresh Ginger, finely grated
1/2 tbsp Honey or Agave
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, place zucchini and pour in the dressing.
- Toss and coat the zucchini completely.
- Serve cold and eat immediately.
- Garnish ideas: sesame seeds, hemp seeds, chopped peanuts or cashews and/or scallions