Bell Pepper Riceballs
TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
Measuring Cups & Spoons
Rice Cooker/Stove & Stove Top
Saute Pan & Stove Top (optional)
Cookie Cutter/Riceball Molds (optional)
YIELD: 4 Servings
1 cup Rice
6 tsp Green Bell Pepper, diced
6 tsp Red Bell Pepper diced
1/8 tsp Grounded Dried Seaweed
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cooking Oil
- Wash and dice the Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, and Onion
- In a frying pan cook (optional) the Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, and Onion with oil.
- In the mixing bowl, mix the cooked rice, cooked vegetables, grounded seaweed, sesame oil, and salt.
- Place the mixed ingredients into the riceball mold or use your hands to roll into four round rice balls.
- Place the finished riceballs on a plate, serve, and enjoy!