But now let’s take a look at the one thing that EVERY health expert agrees on: Vegetables are some of the healthiest (if not THE healthiest) foods on this planet. Nobody will argue with you on that, I promise.
So instead of wondering if meat is good, or dairy or soy, for that matter, why not focus your efforts on eating MORE of what you KNOW is full of vitamins and nutrients?
EAT. MORE. VEGETABLES.
That's my motto and I believe this is a great way to improve your health and inevitably shed some unwanted pounds.
So exactly how many vegetables do you need?
- Experts agree that for optimal health you should be eating anywhere between 5 to 13 servings of vegetables PER DAY, depending on your size and weight.
- One serving of raw vegetables is about a half of a cup, except for leafy greens where one serving size is a full cup.
- That comes to 21⁄2 to 61⁄2 cups of vegetables PER DAY.
Basically, the largest volume of food you consume should be vegetables, and the only way to make this happen is to make vegetables an important part of EVERY MEAL (yes, even breakfast!).
Believe it or not, this is very doable! All it takes is a little prep, and today is your lucky day because I’ve created a meal plan that shows you EXACTLY what to do. Oh, and it’s free
Click below to get your free copy of: Instill Veggies: A 3 Day Veggie Focused Meal Plan for Busy People Who Want to Jump-Start Their Health!
- It’s easy to follow and comes with a shopping list and prep guide.
- It’s completely manageable.
- The recipes are simple.
- The food is delicious.
- It encourages you to eat the healthiest foods on the planet: vegetables!
- It tells you what to do, when to do it, & WHY you are doing it.
When it’s over you'll understand what it takes to continue along your healthy eating trajectory. Wouldn’t it be a relief to stop wondering whether you should be eating meat or dairy and to KNOW that the best thing you can do for your health is to include more vegetables?
Now go VEG OUT!
About Laura Deutsch